Whatâs the aim of the Project?
Three key objectives:
1) To generate information and awareness about rare diseases, especially leukodystrophies, and their many consequences for both patients and families.
2) To raise funds for research into leukodystrophies, making the results available to European leukodystrophy associations (ELA Europa â EspaÃ±a)
3) To channel different forms of expression and celebration of solidarity with patients and their families.
All accompanied by the rhythm and movement of music.
What activities will it promote?
To achieve these ends, the Project will undertake and promote international cultural, social and artistic activities:
- Artistic and cultural events: concerts and exhibitions.
- Social events: conferences, workshops, festivals, seminars.
- Creativity promotion: music, photography, painting, literature, design, etc.
Where can I learn more?To learn more about the project, check our website http://www.walkonproject.org as well as timely updates on our blog http://walkonproject.blogspot.com. If youâd like to contact us, you can do so through our website or by sending us an e-mail: email@example.com